Homeownership in Westfield, IN is a lot of work, but it certainly has its rewards. You can do yourself a big favor by engaging in some proactive home maintenance, which will keep your workload low and your costs down.
In fact, why don’t you make home maintenance part of your New Year’s resolution plans? One job that you’ll want to add to the top of your list is professional drain cleaning, especially if you’ve never had it done.
Here is what you can expect when you put this on top of your resolution list:
- Start the year right by making your home truly clean with a drain clean. To accomplish that, you need to get your drains cleaned so that there is no blockage or standing water.
- Standing water in a clogged drain breeds bacteria, germs, and mold. You don’t want your family exposed to this harm.
- The smell of a dirty drain is noticeable and will travel through your whole home. Get your drains cleaned regularly, and you’ll have a fully clean home always because the water flows freely.
- Clogs need a few things to form: time and debris. If you get your drains cleaned out on a regular basis, there is no time for the debris to gather.
- It is so much easier to spend a little time every year to make sure that your drains are clear than to deal with a clog and try to remove it.
- Water bills are one of the highest costs you’ll face as a homeowner, so doesn’t it make sense to try to reduce them wherever you can?
- Cleaning your drains reduces the possibility of plumbing leaks, which are one of the biggest contributors to high water bills.
- Cleaning your drains also lets you extend the lifespan of your plumbing. Dirty drains are more prone to wear and tear, which means that you’ll have to pay to replace or repair them more quickly.
- Dirty drains may squeak or crack because water is trying to make its way through. With residue lining the walls of the drain pipe, there is extra pressure, which is where the noise comes from.
Are you wondering if you are overdue for a drain cleaning? Signs that you are really in need include drains that are sluggish and musty smells coming from the drain.
Call L.E. Isley & Sons to schedule your drain cleaning appointment today.